Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

• Mackenzie

Du musst dich registrieren, um eine Verbindung mit diesem Benutzer herzustellen.

Über mich

• Oh, how I dream with you To touch you and gently hug. (Point), and I continue to miss. The distances between us, kilometers ... I Love You Quotes I want to fly to you like the wind. Sit quietly alone on the window, finger on the glass, smile, like a make-believe, I want to give someone a look. But all this is so hopeless, After all, without you, I myself am not my own, Call me, it's not difficult, Call me, I miss you! Outside the window a rain drizzle, Ripples flow down the glass, The heart suffers from longing. I miss you so much, it's so hard to get along without you. You are my love, my delight, I beg you, please come back. The snow is spinning, taking away with itself, The wind is howling, knocking on the window ... I miss you again, It's not easy for me in the winter without you ...

Persönliche Informationen